Thursday, May 31, 2012

I never thought I would ever create a blog - I mean ever - until we started the adoption process and realized what a great format this would be for keeping friends and family up-to-date.  

So here I am.  

To give you a little background, our adoption story started quite a while ago really.  When we were newly married Ben and I talked about adopting and having a multi-ethnic family.  But we had no idea what that would mean or how to make it happen.  Over the years it has come up a few times here and there.  But in the last couple years, it seems that every time we turned around there was another beautiful story of adoption - and we wanted that to be a part of our family.  In January of 2012 we made the decision to step out in faith and pursue this call to adopt.  

I invite you to follow our lives to find out how this story unfolds.  Please bear with me as I am not at all tech-savvy.  Prior to starting this blog, my greatest technological victory involved attaching a document or picture to an email.  I promise to do my best though.  See you in the days and weeks ahead.  

1 comment:

  1. Hooray! You did it! You're a blogger! I'm so excited to follow you here too! Love you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete